Why choose an ISO Accredited supplier like Ardington Archives?
At Ardington Archives we understand the importance of working with a trusted partner for your archiving needs. That’s why we have invested heavily in obtaining and maintaining ISO Accreditation to the highest industry standards for Quality Management, Information Security, and Environmental Management.
When entrusting a company with your document storage and sensitive data, accreditation stands as a crucial factor to consider. We are proud to hold the following ISO Accreditations:
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management
- ISO 27001 – Information Security Management System
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System
Need a copy of our accreditation documents? No problem – you can download a copy of our latest accreditation documents below.
What does this mean for you?
By choosing an ISO accredited supplier like Ardington Archives, you can have confidence that:
- Our processes are regularly audited by independent third parties to ensure compliance and continuous improvement.
- Your information assets will be handled securely according to industry best practices. Our ISO 27001 certification provides assurance that we have robust controls in place to protect confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data.
- We are committed to minimising our environmental impact and operating ethically and sustainably. Our ISO 14001 certification demonstrates this.
- Our employees are trained and competent to deliver a consistent, high quality service that meets your needs. ISO 9001 certification recognises our dedication to quality management.
- We follow strict documented procedures that give you transparency and traceability.
Don’t risk your reputation and your critical information assets. Choosing an ISO accredited supplier like Ardington Archives gives you peace of mind that your archiving project is in safe hands.
We offer unique, customised document scanning and storage solutions.
We work closely with our clients to ensure we deliver a scanning and storage solution to fit their needs. Have a look at some of our other services.
Ardington Archives currently has a total document storage capacity of over 100,000 boxes across three archive stores, together with our in-house argonite pods and secure vaults. Our facilities are modern and purpose-built for storage. In addition, we have the option to expand our secure archive environments to increase total capacity.
At Ardington Archives we understand that fast and efficient document retrieval is vital for the management of any business. Document retrieval can be requested via phone, email or through our secure online portal service, and if requested by 12 noon, will be returned the next working day, anywhere in the UK. Requested documents are returned either physically or via electronic format, with both options ensuring a secure and confidential delivery.
At Ardington Archives, we provide a comprehensive range of document scanning and digital conversion services using state-of-the-art equipment. We can advise on the best mix of scanning and hardcopy storage to meet your specific needs.
As part of our document storage service, Ardington Archives works with clients to determine destruction dates for archived documents and files. Confidential destruction is carried out by twice shredding the documents, before they are pulped and recycled into toilet tissue. We additionally offer destruction of associated media such as PC hard drives, meeting BSI standards in both Environmental and Information Management.
Ardington Archives has a range of custom designed storage boxes made from high content recycled board. Designed with a double thickness skin to ensure strength, rigidity and a longer life than most other storage boxes, all Ardington Archives boxes are PH neutral to maintain the quality and integrity of the documents stored inside, meeting BS 4971 standards. All boxes are supplied flatpacked for ease of storage and transportation.
In our rapidly-evolving digital era, preserving our cultural and personal heritage has taken a revolutionary turn through heritage scanning. This transformative process involves digitising redords, documents and images, extending their life without causing any damage to the original items.
Get In touch
We would love to hear from you. Please complete the form and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, give us a call to discuss your scanning and storage needs.